2 Days Budget Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Rwanda is one of the most accessible gorilla trekking destinations in East Africa, North of the country lies the dormant volcanoes that inhabits one of Africa’s dense rainforest 2 hours away from Kigali, volcanoes national park is also a home to the rear golden monkeys and abundant birdlife including Albertine rift endemics, Mountain gorilla trekking is the highlight of any visit to Rwanda.
- Trip is escorted by our experienced safari guides and it will start from Kigali and ends in Kigali.
- Travelers booking this expedition must ensure that they book flights departing Kigali at night or they are residents staying in Kigali.
- Gorilla trekking is the main highland of this trip but if time allows optional activities can be arranged on ground and paid for directly by the traveler.
- Travelers will spend 1 night in volcanoes national park in a mid-range lodge but upgrades or downgrades can be considered during the booking of this trip.
- Gorilla trekking ranges from 2-8 hours depending on the day and the gorilla family, gorillas are wild animals so we expect travelers to be physically fit for trekking.
- Viewing Mountain gorillas for 1 hour.
- Allen DeGeneres campus (Dian fossey project)
CALL OR EMAIL
ENDLESS PLAINS AFRICA LIMITED
a travel agent is available 24hrs
Depending on where the travelers will be the trip will depart Kigali at 2 pm for volcanoes national park, the 3 hours’ scenic transfer will take you through the rolling hills of one of East Africa’s most beautiful countries, the road is tarmac all the way to the park, on arrival at the lodge you will check in and relax as you prepare for the next day’s trek.
Note: if you book this trip privately then you can depart anytime for volcanoes national park.
Lodge: Tiloreza eco lodge or similar
Gorilla trekking by far is considered to be one of the greatest wildlife encounters in Africa, coming face to face with this mountain gorilla in the dense jungle forests of Rwanda’s volcanoes national park is one of the most undisputed highlights of any visit to Rwanda, after delightful morning breakfast at your lodge you pack enough drinking water, packed lunch and rain gear after you will transferred to the park headquarters for a briefing as you are busy having briefing the trackers will be already in the forest trekking the gorillas using fresh nests, broken shrub after the gorilla briefing your lead ranger guide will make contact with the trackers via a walk talky and then the guide will advise on which way to drive to the starting point, trek may vary from 2 hours to 8 hours depending on the location of the gorilla family, travelers will spend 1 hour with the habituated mountain gorillas and later return to the lodge for refreshment and later drive to Kigali.End of Trip
- 4x4 safari vehicle, fuel and Guide
- Gorilla permits
- meals and drinking water
- Allen DeGeneres campus visit
- pre and post safari accommodation
- Flights and Visa for Rwanda
- Tips for hotels and guides
START PLANNING YOUR SAFARI NOW!
Talk to one of our African adventure experts and let them tailor-make your safari