4 Days Rwanda Gorillas, Golden Monkey and Kigali City tour
- This Expedition starts and ends in Rwandan capital Kigali.
- Travelers on this trip will trek mountain gorillas and Golden monkeys in volcanoes national park.
- The trip leader on this trip is an English speaking guide but travelers can make special Language guides at an extra cost.
post safari accommodation in included on this trip but pre safari accommodation can be booked on request at an extra cost.
- Each traveler will have one Gorilla and golden monkey permit that will allow them spend 1 hour with the gentle giants and the rear golden monkeys.
- Accommodation for this expedition is mid-range but travelers can upgrade or down grade depending on their budget and our safari consultants will be happy to make changes.
- Travelers on this particular expedition will need to book flights arriving on Kigali before lunch time in order to have enough time to transfer to volcanoes national park.
CALL OR EMAIL
ENDLESS PLAINS AFRICA LIMITED
a travel agent is available 24hrs
After a delightful morning in Entebbe which is surrounded by Upon arrival in Kigali international airport our tour leader will be waiting to receive you at the airport and transfer you through Kigali city as you will have a quick stop for lunch in town, after lunch you will then transfer to volcanoes national park, this exceptional national is located at the base of the volcanic mountains making it a great habitat for mountain gorillas, on arrival you will check in to the lodge for relaxation and Overnight. Lodge: Tiloreza eco lodge or similar
Gorilla trekking by far is considered to be one of the greatest wildlife encounters in Africa, coming face to face with this mountain gorilla in the dense jungle forests of Rwanda’s volcanoes national park is one of the most undisputed highlights of any visit to Rwanda, after delightful morning breakfast at your lodge you pack enough drinking water, packed lunch and rain gear after you will transferred to the park headquarters for a briefing as you are busy having briefing the trackers will be already in the forest trekking the gorillas using fresh nests, broken shrub after the gorilla briefing your lead ranger guide will make contact with the trackers via a walk talky and then the guide will advise on which way to drive to the starting point, trek may vary from 2 hours to 8 hours depending on the location of the gorilla family, travelers will spend 1 hour with the habituated mountain gorillas and later return to the lodge for relaxation.Lodge: Tiloreza eco lodge or similar
Yet another great experience with the rear golden monkeys awaits you just like the mountain gorilla trekking you will transfer to the park headquarters in Kinigi where you will be briefed and split into the smaller groups and then drive to the starting point for golden monkey trekking, golden monkeys unlike mountain gorillas leave in troops not families mostly occupying the bamboo zone, rangers will lead you this forest zone to search for rear golden monkeys and after locating the golden Monkeys you will spend one hour with them and then later return to the Lodge for refreshment and later transfer to Kigali for overnight.
After lazily morning breakfast you will head in to Kigali city for the tour of this beautiful clean city that will gives you the opportunity to get acquainted with its extremely friendly and hospitable inhabitants. Taste the local cuisine and take the time to walk through the beautiful markets. The political past of Rwanda will not be forgotten during this tour, which has had a great impact and is still tangible. Visit the genocide monument and listen to the stories of the people.
Depending on your flight time you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
Lodge: Kigali Serena hotel or similarEnd of safari
- Golden monkey permits
- Gorilla permit
- Kigali city tour entrance fees
- English speaking tour leader
- 4x4 safari vehicle, fuel and drinking water
- Airport transfers
- Government taxes
- International flights
- Uganda tourist Visa
- pre safari accommodation
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
START PLANNING YOUR SAFARI NOW!
Talk to one of our African adventure experts and let them tailor-make your safari