2 Days Budget Equatorial Guinea Safari
- The tour starts and ends in Malabo
- Accommodation for 1 night is included but any extra accommodation can be arranged
- The tour involves hiking to Ureka waterfalls and our clients will need to bring hiking shoes and rain jackets
- This tour is in English and our guides will be in charge of the tour.
- Meals are not included in this package except breakfast.
- Airport drop-off is included if the client is departing after the city tour.
This day we will start early to head towards the Ureka waterfalls, located in the dense tropical rainforest of Bioko. Along the way, you can enjoy the lush vegetation and rich wildlife that surround the island. Upon arriving at the waterfalls, you will be amazed by their beauty and the tranquility that permeates the environment.
The Ureka waterfalls are surrounded by dense, green vegetation that gives them a magical and charming appearance. The sound of the falling water and the cool, humid atmosphere of the tropical rainforest will make you feel like you’re in another world. If you like, you can take a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear waters of the waterfall, enjoying a unique environment in the world.
In addition to the natural beauty of the waterfalls, this visit will allow you to get to know the local community that lives in the area and learn more about their traditions and culture.
On this day our guide will meet at your hotel with Malabo city at around 9 am in the morning for a short briefing about the tour, after the briefing you will drive through the vibrant city of Malabo as you will get through the traffic on your way to St Elizabeth cathedral, this tour will take about 40 minutes depending on your interest and later you will drive to Equatoguinean cultural center to learn about the interesting colonial and local history, this tour may take 1 hour and after you will drive to Malabo national park where you will visit this interesting place and have local Guinean food and relax and later you will head to Malabo promenade walk way to enjoy the sea breeze and later.
- Amenities included
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast included.
- Documents necessary to obtain the visa.
- Drop off at Malabo International Airport.
- All entrances to the national park.
- Photographic and tourist permits.
- Transport from the hotel to the starting point of any tour.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Everything that we did not mention before.
- Government taxes
START PLANNING YOUR SAFARI NOW!
Talk to one of our African adventure experts and let them tailor-make your safari