3 Days Explore Equatorial Guinea Safari
- The tour is escorted by English speaking guide
- The client will be picked up and dropped off at Malabo airport
- Tour departs anytime as far as payment is done in cash as bank transfers take too long to reflect
- The tour starts and ends in Malabo
- The tour involves hiking so clients will need hiking boots and rain jackets
- Taste 100% local homemade chocolate in Finca Sampaka.
Hello! Today is the first day of your adventure in Bioko. After landing at Malabo airport, you will head to your accommodation in the city. Why not take the day to explore the city? Visit the local market, where you can try some of the culinary delights of the island, such as fresh fish and exotic fruits. You can also visit the historic center of the city and learn about the culture and history of the island.
This day we will start early to head towards the Ureka waterfalls, located in the dense tropical rainforest of Bioko. Along the way, you can enjoy the lush vegetation and rich wildlife that surround the island. Upon arriving at the waterfalls, you will be amazed by their beauty and the tranquility that permeates the environment.
The Ureka waterfalls are surrounded by dense, green vegetation that gives them a magical and charming appearance. The sound of the falling water and the cool, humid atmosphere of the tropical rainforest will make you feel like you’re in another world. If you like, you can take a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear waters of the waterfall, enjoying a unique environment in the world.
In addition to the natural beauty of the waterfalls, this visit will allow you to get to know the local community that lives in the area and learn more about their traditions and culture.
we will visit the Sampaka Farm, where you can taste the delicious local chocolate produced with cocoa grown on the island. If you like, you can also take a walk through the cocoa plantation and learn more about chocolate production in Bioko and Later transfer to the airport for your onward Journey.
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast included in hotels.
- Documents necessary to obtain the visa.
- Pick up and drop off at Malabo International Airport.
- All entrances to national parks.
- Photographic and tourist permits.
- Transport from the hotel to the starting point of any tour.
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any other amenities not mentioned before.
- Government taxes
START PLANNING YOUR SAFARI NOW!
Talk to one of our African adventure experts and let them tailor-make your safari